1 minute read
Stay updated with confidence.
Kubernetes Upstream Versions
The Kubernetes project maintains release branches for the most recent three minor releases. Also, minor releases occur approximately every 3 months, so each minor release branch is maintained for approximately 9 months.
Kubernetes fury distribution aims to track three minor releases on each mayor of KFD version. That’s at least 9 months of patches and updates analyzing its features.
The first stable release of the Kubernetes Fury Distribution supports:
- Kubernetes 1.14 (Fury v1.0.0 - Fury v1.2.0)
- Kubernetes 1.15 (Fury v1.0.0 - Fury v1.2.0)
- Kubernetes 1.16 (Fury v1.3.0 - Fury v1.4.0)
- Kubernetes 1.17 (Fury v1.3.0 - Fury v1.4.0)
- Kubernetes 1.18 (Fury v1.3.0 - Fury v1.4.0)
- Kubernetes 1.19 (Fury v1.4.0 - Tech preview)
- Kubernetes 1.20 (Fury v1.5.0 & v1.5.1 - Tech preview)
- Kubernetes 1.21 (Fury v1.6.0 - Tech preview)
- Kubernetes 1.22 (Fury v1.7.0 - Tech preview)
Meaning that you can install this distribution on top of any Kubernetes cluster as its core modules have been tested against these Kubernetes versions.
Every minor distribution release will include new features of its core modules. Patches work in the same way, KFD will release a patched version if any of its core modules receives a patch.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know!
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.